Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Final Contents Page

My final contents page differs slightly from the existing drafts. Before the image I used was quite bright and the dominant colour was black. I had also decided to use a black font for the text. This meant in some places the text was hard to read. To solve this issue I used Photoshop to edit the picture so the font was easily readable on top of the image. I used Photoshop to edit the colours. Other changes included changing the images at the bottom of the page. I decided to remove the image at the bottom left as I didn't think it matched the house style of the contents page. I kept the smaller image at the bottom right however had to change it as my front cover was constantly changing.

 FINAL CONTENTS PAGE -----

No comments:

Post a Comment