Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My final article



Because my article was featuring the 'cover star' I used the same model to make the article match the front cover. I used a question and answer interview article where the magazine company were asking the star questions about their career and future. After writing my article I transferred the text onto indesign to start creating my article. I designed a quick draft of my initial ideas for my article. Once I had transferred my text onto the indesign program I realised that only a few pictures would be needed to fill up the remaining space. I maintained the colour scheme of black and pink text which I had used on my front cover and contents page. I also used a grey background to make the text stand out and reduce the amount of 'white space' on the page. To include features of a magazine I used quotes from the article; in a larger font, amongst the text. This was a key feature as it separated large chunks of text. I also used shadows on the quotes to make them stand out and a main focus point on the page.     

No comments:

Post a Comment