Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Front cover final

FINAL DRAFT OF FRONT COVER
After working on my front cover I decided to change the picture on my front cover as it didn't seem fitting for my magazine. This picture still dominated the page and I was able to surround the image with cover lines and other icons.
At first I cut the image out to have a white background however I felt similarly to my article this presented too much white space. I then decided to change the image to have it's existing background on the page. This was a darker grey colour which made the pink cover-lines stand out. However the shadows were then a problem.
At this stage of producing my magazine I decided to take some more pictures to try and solve the problems of the shadows and darker background. I produced a fourth draft of my magazine cover with a new image.







No comments:

Post a Comment