Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Continued changes I have made to my school magazine.

After working on my preliminary task for a few hours and from studying other versions of school magazines I felt mine wasn't fulfilling its purpose and didn't have the approach I wanted it to have. With the front cover of my magazine I decided to change the background to a bright, bold blue colour. This was because the previous choice of a light grey colour gave an older feel to the magazine therefore was not suited to my target audience. The colour I decided to change the background to is more bubbly, fun and attractive and contrasts well with the bright colours of the font.The darkened pictures also stand out against the blue background, drawing the readers attention and allowing them to construct meaning that the magazine is one of a school. I also chose to use a white speech bubble to highlight the text and engage the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment