Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Changes to my contents page.

I then decided to change my contents page to remain consistent in my work. I started by changing the font of the text to match my front cover. This maintains the house style within the magazine enabling the audience to match the individual pages through its specific colour scheme and fonts.
I decided to use a bubble type font as it would attract the target audience to read the information on the contents page rather than scanning over it and focusing mainly on the images.
The pictures have also been rearranged and picture captions have
been added to give the reader an insight to the magazine content. The addition of the images of the snake, dice and ’24 circle’ also give the magazine a younger feel and therefore would again attract the target audience as the magazine has a fun and young feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment