Search This Blog

Monday 12 December 2011

Practice Photoshoot-

Recently we have been looking at various camera shots, as a class it was decided we should set up a practice photo-shoot and look into taking our own pictures to gain basic experience using the photography equipment and getting a grasp of taking pictures.
We worked in small groups transferring the camera between us so we were all individually taking images and also acting as models for the other group members. To help generate pictures that looked as if they represented the music magazine industry we brought in props such as microphones to make the images slightly more related to music.
Individually I decided to take various pictures some group pictures, using close-up shots and  wide shots. I also took two- shot pictures again using various shot types both from low and high angles.
I really enjoyed the activity and was able to gain a brief idea of how the camera worked and different positions and camera shots that work well. I think this task was beneficial as I have gained ideas for my media piece and now have a better understanding of the equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment