Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Front cover and contents page- Initial ideas/ First draft

I have decided to use publisher to create my school magazine and to edit my pictures I will use Photoshop. I have chosen to use publisher as I am familiar with it and feel it would be a good program to use to play around with the different features and colours etc.
These two screen shots show my original ideas for my front cover and contents page. I decided to use a plain white background to make the colours of the text and image stand out.

By practicing on these programs I will have a developed knowledge for my future AS media work. The basic understanding of Photoshop will play an important role especially in the editing of my pictures for my music magazine.
I will be able to increase the presentation and quality of my photos which will help me to get an improved grade on my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment